sexta-feira, 11 de fevereiro de 2011

O que o próprio Sir Alan Ayckbourn tem a dizer sobre a peça?


“Plays like Relatively Speaking are continually knotting and unknotting. There’s never a moment when somebody isn’t discovering or about to discover something.”
(Personal correspondence)

"The launch of my play Relatively Speaking in 1967 in London's West End, when I was still under 30 [was my big break]. It came a the right time: it was a French window play at a period when most plays were set around kitchen sinks. I think the critics breathed a collective sigh of relief: instead of dirty dishes and angry northerners they had shiny southerners having breakfast in the sunshine."

(The Guardian, 5 October 2010)


“I tend to wince even now when people say - thirty four [currently 75 as of 2011] plays later - that this is still the best thing I've written.”




Extraídas da sua página oficial. Visite:
 http://relativelyspeaking.alanayckbourn.net/RS_AAQuotes.htm




Um comentário:

  1. Melhor peça que ele já escreveu... segundo ele!!! QUE ORGULHO DE FAZER PARTE DISSO TUDO!!!

    ResponderExcluir